2014年3月29日 星期六

Once a week for fifteen minutes-6

Time flies. Things keep changing without notice. Although it's not a bad thing to sense the changes, somehow it makes me feel a little bit sorrow. Everything from a postcard to a conversation can tug at the heartstrings. Few days ago, I received a postcard from my high school friend who is now living in Netherlands as an exchanged student. On the post card, she wrote, with time passing, it was farewell that taught her about the meaning of true affection. Her words let me associate with the period of time when we were all in high school. To be honest, we were not "exceptional good friend" at that time. I was indifferent to those passing days. However, years later, as we all grow up and separate from each other to different parts, strangely, we become even better and try to keep in touch either by sending messages or a postcard. Even a photo of scenery taken from her dormitory overlooking the window can grant me a chance to imagine how she is going these days. I can tell her slight smile radiates the joy of life and growth.

沒有留言:

張貼留言