2014年3月5日 星期三

Once a week for fifteen minutes-3

I haven't slept well since last Friday. Every day, I hit the bed at about 4 in the morning and 2 to 3 hours later, I wake up, starting off a day with great amounts of work. Although it sounds unbelievable and unbearable, I enjoy the tiredness I would say. It is because these day, I've found something meaningful and cheerful. That is, I am now an English tutor of two senior high school students. What is worth mentioning is that it is only in two days that I'm qualified for the job from two family. Of course, before officially being approved by students' parents, I had to have a pilot test first to see whether I am qualified for the position. To my excitement, within 30 minutes, I passed the test. It was kinda achievement and pleasure to make the expectations of the student and her parents. Actually, teaching high school's English was not a nerve-wracking ordeal to me due to the abundance of experience and preparation. Since I had been prepared the teaching materials all day long and asked my mom to give me feedback as if she were a student after listening to the course, I had to say that I was ready. So, the next day, I showed my confidence as usual to the other student. As I had expected, I got the case right away.

沒有留言:

張貼留言