2014年3月22日 星期六

Once a week for fifteen minutes-5

Many times, I will bump into the situation in which people ask my hobby. Actually, I feel quite awkward whenever being asked since the first thing comes to my mind is "study." But I know it won't be a good answer, for people will expect the answers to be like dance, singing or somewhat not related to the "read." If any, the category must at least be the novel. Therefore, every time I just struggle before answering "Uh, yeah, I like to watch movies...." I would like to say that I really like to study, or to be more clear, to study textbooks. I like to fill myself with great amount of knowledge, which makes me thrilled and excited. But I have to confess that I do have the hard times once in a while, not willing to study anything, feeling like to tear the papers and just focusing on doing something unproductive. However, whenever I am in such circumstance, I will quickly warn my consciousness and find a motivation to recommence on my pursuing of knowledge. In fact , these day I don't pay any effort in Spanish courses and reluctantly start off browsing through until the due is near at hand. On no account can I find passion for Spanish. However, on Friday, I happened to meet a guy from Nicaragua. Of course, he speaks Spanish. I was quite excited and desired to talk with him in Spanish. I thought,"Come on, I major in Spanish. It won't be any problem to make a conversation, or just a small talk. That will be fine." To my stun, I was tongue-tied at the moment and even forgot how to say "What's your name?" in Spanish. I couldn't be too upset and frustrated I would say. At that time, I burned out the fire again, urging that I pick up Spanish books as soon as possible.      

沒有留言:

張貼留言