2014年4月3日 星期四

Once a week for fifteen minutes-7

Sometimes, some students get novel ideas to invent activities in school. Normally, I won't participate in the events but just take a quick look when passing through their small booths. Recently, I notice a small activity called "Girl's Festival." As usual, I never think of getting involved in the activity until one of my friends tell me the instruction of the activity. Basically, it's for girls literally, which allows girls to make a wish and lets others, either boys or girls by drawing lots, help you make it come true if wishes are not ridiculous. That day, although I didn't get any idea, I just felt like to make a wish with a strong impulse and saw what would happen next. After referring to others' wishes, I simply wrote a flaky one that didn't make any sense. I wrote,'' Let's have a All-you-can-eat dinner without gaining weights." Actually, I don't look forward to receiving a reply from anyone whoever draw my lot, since it's unreasonable. To my surprise, on Saturday, my phone quaked and got a message from a guy. He was willing to make my wish come true.

沒有留言:

張貼留言