2014年2月27日 星期四

Once a week for fifteen minutes-2

I am looking forward to Wednesday's coming, for I will have the training course of school team at 7 p.m. Last time, I started to get excited at 4 but felt like sitting on pins and needles when the clock ticked to 7. I have stopped the practice for two years, so I am not quite sure about how well can I still perform. I do feel sort of disappointment since I've stopped it, for I think this sport is the only one and the only thing that I can boast about myself and that I can confidently say,"I am the kinda expert." But I do love people there. They are kind and nice. The thing that attracts me back to the field is the feeling of accomplishment, but I have to say I never think I can have a chance to pick it up again. Therefore, I cannot be too excited I would say. Although I couldn't do everything well as I used to do, I totally engaged myself in participation with joy. Besides this, it was a very cool experience to practice with those guys who were of my age. What's more interesting is that some guys are even foreigners, so I try to translate everything into English for them. It is very interesting I would say so.    

沒有留言:

張貼留言