2014年5月31日 星期六

Once a week for fifteen minutes-14

Over past few weeks, I was under lots of pressure and felt quite unhappy with my hustle and dull studying life. Everything seemed to be meaningless for me even though I had once put my passion in. But it was quite noticeable that the depression was all from Japanese courses. I started to feel unable to deal with learning different languages at the same time because as we all known that by all means should we put in lots of endeavor to review and repeat all new languages so that we wouldn't forget them.  However, it seemed that I was too optimistic and ideal for my ability. I couldn't catch up with the whole class and even lagged behind the class, which was really upset since I was sort of perfectionist and I couldn't accept it. The frustrated feeling kept piling up, which even made shadow in my mind, deterring me from attending the courses. Meanwhile, my grade in Spanish courses even dropped a little bit and it was a severe warning to inform me of facing the problems and taking the emergent action to deal with them. Therefore, I dropped the Japanese courses after thinking twice over it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言