2014年5月17日 星期六

Once a week for fifteen minutes-12

Since my brother lives outside, and I have a hustle college life, we expend few effort in our house. We make our house rarely simple as if it has been abandoned. Recently, my parents decide to redecorate our house, for my brother will graduate from the college this year and will move back home. Our goal is spend little money but turn the house into a brand-new atmosphere. Thus, we decide to buy new sofa, curtains and carpets. Because my brother studies in fashion design department, he knows quite well about fabric, structure, quality and so on, so he plays the leading role in choosing them. Also, on no account can we doubt his exceptional sense of beauty. When shopping in the store, he will run through the stuffs with his fingers and check whether everything is right. Although it exerts more time and effort to buy furniture, we are able to avoid a fraud.

沒有留言:

張貼留言