2014年5月10日 星期六

Once a week for fifteen minutes-11

At Friday night, I with my friends joined a party held by NTU's European cultural club. I had been looking forward to it and even couldn't fall asleep the day before the party. In fact, I had been to a few parties before, but neither of them were formal. Almost each one were held in the night club with electronic music alive in the club. This time, it was a formal one with boys and girls dressed in suits and evening dresses relatively. Because I was so restless, I headed for the party punctually, but I didn't go to the place at once. I stayed in the car and stared through the window, starting to observe those participants who were passing by. While I was counting them on a very slow basis, it meant that in no way could anyone hide into the crowd. On the ground of my experience, I was quite sure that it would make people awkward. From the beginning til the mid time, I was not surprised everyone of us tried to squeeze into the corner. But later, with some games and social dance, we had a great time making new friends. Overall, it was a wonderful day especially with beer, music, dance and friends in particular.  

沒有留言:

張貼留言