2014年5月24日 星期六

Once a week for fifteen minutes-13

There was a god-awful tragedy on MRT. The 21-year-old murderer slashed passengers at random which caused 4 people being killed and 21 injured. My mood was altered from agony to anguish. I could imagine how horrible and frightened when those people were pierced through or were trying to find any space to escape from the murderer in such a limited and crowded carriage. And how hopeless and desperate when the murderer got close to those people who were forced to the corner. It gave me the creep. Sorrow and pain occupied my whole heart which made me nearly suffocated. MRT is one of the most important and main transportations in my daily life, so it seemed quite real as if I had been at the scene. On no account could I ever think of this tragedy happening. And I was on no doubt regarded MRT as the safest transportation in Taipei that we all could be proud of. Since then, I am tossing and turning all night with a sob catching in my throat. I hope whoever has done the bad thing should be got even to fill up the deepest chasm of hate although all this seems of no avail to the preservation of innocent people.    

沒有留言:

張貼留言